Brand: Feeder Creek
- Set Includes (4 of each): Caddis Pupa Yellow and Brown Size 12, Hare's Ear Natural Nymph Size 18, Bead Head Brassie Size 14, Zug Bug Size 14, Light Cahill Nymph Size 18, Bead Head Olive Nymph Size 16, Prince Nymph Size 14
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier.
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Includes stimulators,natural flies, and nymphs for a variety you can count on.. Sets assembled in the United States.
Publisher: Feeder Creek
This variety includes a variety of flies to help you catch more fish(4 of each):
Caddis Pupa Yellow Size 12
Caddis Pupa Brown Size 12
Hare's Ear Natural Nymph Size 18
Bead Head Brassie Size 14
Zug Bug Size 14
Light Cahill Nymph Size 18
Bead Head Olive Nymph Size 16
Prince Nymph Size 14
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Feeder Creek flies are the top choice for high-quality flies for a fair price.
With thousands of flies sold world-wide, we make sure that you receive the best flies to cast on your next fly fishing trip.
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.