Brand: Feeder Creek
Color: Black, Brown, White, Olive
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- One of the most productive and versatile fly patterns ever made. The bead head helps sink the fly and attract big trout! This pattern can be fished in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier. The gold bead head help it sink and provides the flash to induce a strike.
- 4 size assortment so you can always match what the fish are feeding on.
Publisher: Feeder Creek
It is believed that Russell Blessing first tied the Wooly Bugger pattern in 1967 and it has been fished ever since. The bead head and flash help attract trout, bass, and other freshwater species.
It imitates many patterns such as a helgramite or a minnow and can be fished in slow, fast, and still waters. It is a must have in any fisherman's fly box!
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers, or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.1 x 0.9 inches