Brand: Feeder Creek
- Set Includes One of Each: Hare's Ear Natural 14, Bead Head Hare's Ear Olive 14, Copper John 16, Copper John Black 16, Copper John Chartreuse 16, Pheasant Tail 16, Prince 14, Zug Bug 14, Black Ghost 12, Helgrammite 8, Wooly Worm 10, Black Ant - Red Hardshell 18<
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier.
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Includes stimulators,natural flies, and nymphs for a variety you can count on.
Publisher: Feeder Creek
Details: Wet Flies
Hare's Ear Natural 14
Bead Head Hare's Ear Olive 14
Copper John 16
Copper John Black 16
Copper John Chartreuse 16
Pheasant Tail 16
Zug Bug 14
Black Ghost 12
Wooly Worm 10
Black Ant - Red Hardshell 18
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Feeder Creek flies are the top choice for high-quality flies for a fair price.
With thousands of flies sold world-wide, we make sure that you receive the best flies to cast on your next fly fishing trip.
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.