Brand: Feeder Creek
- 36 Hand Tied from the highest quality materials.
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- One of the most productive nymph fly patterns ever made. This pattern can be fished in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier.
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
Details: Randall Kaufmann first tied this pattern and it has been fished for decades. It immitates many patterns of dry flies and can be fished in slow or fast waters. It is a must have in any fisherman's fly box because of it's prospecting ability and versatility. Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day. Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies. New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressurized fishes. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience. Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing. Different Locations- No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need. Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.
Package Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches