Brand: Feeder Creek
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- One of the most productive nymph fly patterns ever made. The bead head helps sink the fly and attract big trout! This pattern can be fished in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier. The gold bead head help it sink and provides the flash to induce a strike.
- Sizes 14, 16, 18. 3 size assortment so you can always match what the fish are feeding on.
Publisher: Feeder Creek
The Green Drake Mayfly is a favorite for many fisherman in the United States. It is known to induce strikes, especially from Brown Trout. At hatching, the duns take a while to get off the water, usually making a few fluttering attempts which causes aggressive trout strikes.
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers, or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.