Brand: Feeder Creek
- An assortment of flies that big trout love: Bead Head Soft Hackle, Bead Head Olive Nymph, Zebra Midge, Copper John, Bead Head Caddis Pupa, Bead Head Hare's Ear, Black and Brown Bead Head Stonefly Nymphs
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- Very productive nymph fly patterns ever made. This pattern can be fished in the Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier. The gold bead head help it sink and provides the flash to induce a strike.
- 3 size assortment in Sizes 12, 14, 16 except for the midge is in 16, 18, 20.
Publisher: Feeder Creek
An assortment of flies that big trout love: Bead Head Soft Hackle, Bead Head Olive Nymph, Zebra Midge, Copper John, Bead Head Caddis Pupa, Bead Head Hare's Ear, Black and Brown Bead Head Stonefly Nymphs.
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers, or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.