Brand: Feeder Creek
- Set Includes:Pheasant Tail 14 16 18, Copper John 14 16 18, Hare's Ear 14 16 18, Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear 14 16 18, Prince Nymph 14 16 18, Kauffmans Stone Brown 14 16 18, Bead Head Brassie 14 16 18, Black Midge 14 16 18
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier.
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Includes stimulators,natural flies, and nymphs for a variety you can count on.. Sets assembled in the United States.
This assortment includes a variety of classic and reliable flies to help you catch more fish(2 of each):
Pheasant Tail 14 16 18
Copper John 14 16 18
Hare's Ear 14 16 18
Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear 14 16 18
Prince Nymph 14 16 18
Kauffman's Stone Brown 14 16 18
Bead Head Brassie 14 16 18
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Feeder Creek flies are the top choice for high-quality flies for a fair price.
With thousands of flies sold world-wide, we make sure that you receive the best flies to cast on your next fly fishing trip.
Feeder Creek offers the largest selection of flies to meet all your fly-fishing needs. Crafted in the supervision of the highest professionals, these flies are exactly what you expect on your fishing day.
Keep your fly box updated and the fish guessing with our ingeniously designed flies.
New And Innovative Patterns: Enable you to catch the fussiest and high-pressured fish. We offer a wide selection of new and innovative pattern flies. These flies are bound to enhance your fishing experience.
Available In Different Colors And Sizes: Our flies are available in different colors and sizes to match the different hatch of your choice for fly-fishing.
Different Locations - No Problem: You can select any location from freshwater lake to a river stream for your fishing adventure; we have the flies you need.
Name It We Have It: Shop dry flies, lake pattern flies, wets and nymphs, salmon and steelhead flies, terrestrial flies, warm-water flies, streamers and wooly buggers or saltwater flies at Feeder Creek.