TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Gear Ratio, 32" Retrieve Rate, 7 Bearings, Left Hand
Manufacture ID: TPI300
Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spinning Reels utilize a lightweight C40 Carbon skeletal speed rotor design with white and blue accents.
- Premium 7-bearing system with 6 ball bearings and 1 zero-reverse one-way clutch bearing
- High strength and lightwieght C40 Carbon Skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire
- Double anodized knurled machined aluminum spool
- S-curve oscillation system
- External stainless steel screws
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knob
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Handle Position: Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 32"
- Bearing Count: 7
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 145/10
- Weight: 9.2 oz.