Brand: Feeder Creek
- Always top quality. Only the best tied flies are sold to our customers. We have sold thousands of flies all over the world.
- Hand tied from professionals with over 30 years of experience so that you can fool even the fussiest fish.
- One of the most productive and versatile fly patterns ever made.
- Made with high-quality hooks to make hooking and landing a fish easier. The gold bead head help it sink and provides the flash to induce a strike.
- Many sizes and colors available so you can always match what the fish are feeding on.
It is believed that Russell Blessing first tied the Wooly Bugger pattern in 1967 and it has been fished ever since. The bead head and flash help attract trout, bass, and other freshwater species.
It imitates many patterns such as a helgramite or a minnow and can be fished in slow, fast, and still waters. It is a must have in any fisherman's fly box!